Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE Approved)
Purple Training Solutions can provide this course in Yeovil or across the South West at your premises*
- New Level Two course approved by OfQual and meeting QCF standards
- Meets the requirements of the Health and Safety Regulations (First Aid) 1981
- An FAA Level 2 award
- Emergency First Aid at Work handbook for each participant.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Assess and prioritise a first aid incident
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Carry out resuscitation on an unconscious casualty
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Be able to recognise and deal with a wide range of common injuries until the arrival of medical care
- Maintain first aid records
- Use and maintain first aid kits
Upcoming courses and cost
We offer this course throughout the year and operate a flexible diary based on demand. For details of our next course and cost please fill out this brief enquiry form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Course assessment and certification
Participants are continually assessed throughout the course.
A Level Two Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate, valid for 3 years, is awarded on successful completion of the course.
*A suitable room with heat light and power with tables and chairs is required and a minimum number of 6 delegates
Other course are available – costs on application
- 3 Day appointed person First Aid at Work Course
- Appointed person requalification course
- Defibrillator course
<< View All Courses <<